Monday, October 1, 2007

HOORAY! OUR TECH ISSUES ARE SOLVED!....For the time being anyway.

Things are really coming together. Tim has done some great modeling, which we're all very happy with. Thanks to Leana, we have some great research for the levels, and by the end of this sprint, they should all be laid out. Alicia has busily been figuring out Torque and she's done incredibly well. She and John will have to work hard to make the minigames that John has designed, but I'm confident they'll be able to pull it off. I have been working on concept art, website things, and general design stuff. I'll also need to put together some interface art.

Today, we handed in "concept sketches" that show the basic layout of our interfaces. I was going to upload them to the blog, but whenever I do, they change colors. So...so much for that.

No comments: